Once upon a time, I decided that it was my solemn obligation to prank my friends before we graduated.
So…I made Hogwarts Acceptance letters. A lot of them. Because who isn’t still waiting for their freaking letter to arrive?
My hand hated me so much. Also, cursive G is the worst.
Letters were posted. All was well.
Until this happened…
- Teacher: Write down 3 things you dislike about yourself
- Me: *sits there*
- Teacher: Ciara, why aren't you writing?
- Me: I can't do this. I will take a zero, sorry.
- Teacher: Why?
- Me: Because I refuse to promote self-hate. Because some people in the world can fill out 20 of these front and back with no blank spaces and this can trigger someone.
- Teacher: Ciara, you have to do it or I am sending you to the office.
- Me: Okay. *gets up and walks to office*
- ^needs more notes^